From August 3rd to August 16th, I’ll be participating in Story Embers’ Support the Writing Community Challenge. (Use the link to visit their website to learn more and join in.) #SupportTheWritingCommunityChallenge
Some books teach. Some books tell a story. But what do they all have in common?
They all inspire and inform their readers.
Below are 16 of the books or authors that have inspired me and, in some way, influenced my writing.
Which books or authors have inspired you?
- Edgar Allen Poe
- Robert Frost
- Emily Dickinson
- R.L. Stine
- Stephen Cosgrove
- Bridge to Terabithia By Katherine Paterson
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland By Lewis Carroll
- Creating Character ARCs Workbook by K.M. Weiland
- Characters & Viewpoint by Orson Scott Card
- Emotion Thesaurus series by Angela Ackerman & Becca Puglisi
- How to Write Short Stories and Use Them to Further Your Writing Career by James Scott Bell
- Save The Cat by Blake Snyder
- Show, Don’t Tell by Sandra Gerth
- The Snowflake Method by Randy Ingermanson
- The Writer’s Journey by Christopher Vogle